If you just received an SMS from Kotak Bank to update the KYC and your account withdrawal and transfers ahs been stopped then you need to update your KYC to re-activate your account. Don’t worry you can now submit your KYC (Re-KYC) online using the Kotak Mobile Banking application.
Here we will tell you step by step how to update Kotak Bank account KYC online. You don’t need to visit the bank and no need to submit any physical documents or forms.
Kotak Bank Re-KYC Online using Mobile Banking
Here we will tell you, how to update your KYC online using your Aadhaar Card. You just need your Aadhaar card registered mobile number to complete the process. Otherwise, you can select the “update by uploading proof” option and upload your photo, ID proof, and address proof.
(1) First of all, open the Kotak Mobile Banking application and login. After login, tap on “Service Request” where you will find the “Profile” section, just tap and open it.
(2) On the next screen, you will find the “Re-Kyc” option, select and proceed.
(3) Next screen confirm your name and address details are correct. You can also update your income and occupation details. Select “there is no change in my address” option and select “Update via Aadhaar OTP” option (If you don’t want to update KYC using Aadhaar then select “update by uploading proof” option)
(4) Next screen you need to tap on the “Send OTP” option. You will receive an OTP on your Aadhaar registered mobile number.
(5) Now enter the OTP received on your Aadhaar linked mobile number and submit.
(6) Now you can see your current address registered with your Aadhaar card. This address will be udated with your bank account so make sure your Aadhaar address is correct. Click on Update address and submit your KYC online.
Done! your online KYC has been submitted successfully and it will be processed within 2 days. You will receive an SMS that your KYC request has been completed successfully.